5 things you didn’t know about Osteopath, Jess Mason
Osteopath, Jess Mason shares 5 things that you didn’t know about her.
1. Jess is one of four Osteopaths in her family
2. Jess regularly donates blood
3. Jess is adventerous and loves to travel
4. Jess trained with Circus Oz
Jess spent a long time training as a gymnast and eventually discovered circus classes in her teens. She loved working on the trapeze and aerial silks. This even gave her the opportunity to go backstage at Cirque du Soliel and meet the artists.
5. Jess has a pet Kelpie called Willow
Jess adopted her dog Willow from a rescue organisation 2 years ago. She is super friendly and loves chasing soccer balls at the park.
Jess Mason loves treating a wide range of conditions including:
- Low back and pelvic pain
- Lower limb injuries – foot, ankle, and knee pain
- Neck and upper back pain
- Pregnancy-related pain
- Sporting injuries
- Muscle tightness and stiffness
You can book in online to see her for your next appointment. She can provide a tailored treatment plan and education on prevention strategies for common injuries we see during the colder months.
This article is for information purposes only. Please consult your CHH Practitioner or primary healthcare professional for further information.