Coronavirus (COVID-19) Protection Measures at CHH
Your health and wellbeing is our number one priority at Canterbury Health Hub.
In light of the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have recently put several measures into place so that we can continue to provide a safe environment for you and all of our patients at Canterbury Health Hub.
Please find below our action plan, which will be reviewed on a regular basis:
1. Hygiene Action Plan
- You will notice a number of additional hand sanitisers in the clinic. Please utilise these upon entering the clinic
- The staff at CHH will be completing additional daily cleans to ensure sterilisation more regularly
2. Health Action Plan
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please seek medical attention prior to returning to the clinic
3. Overseas Action Plan
This policy applies to all patients and all staff:
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic for 14 days following arrival back into Australia for the countries classified as High Risk by both the Australian Government and World Health Organisation (WHO). High risk countries include: China, Iran, Italy, Japan, Mongolia and South Korea
- We ask that you do not attend the clinic for 7 days following arrival back into Australia for all other international travel from other countries
4. General Information
- Up-to-date travel advice for those planning to travel outside Australia can be found by visiting www.smarttraveller.
- A National Coronavirus Health Information Line can be reached by calling 1800 020 080. Further information can also be found by visiting the Department of Health’s website, which can be found by clicking here. Thank you for respecting our measures and our imperative to minimise any risk of transmission with our patients and staff.
Thank you for respecting our measures and our imperative to minimise any risk of transmission with our patients and staff at Canterbury Health Hub.
The team from CHH